How Many Have Visited....

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cake Pops

I got creative for the end of the year teacher gifts. As a teacher, it was always special to get some "unique" gifts at the end of the year. Now it is truly a joy to give back to Parker's teachers who have made a huge impact upon his life. Therefore, they deserve a little extra appreciation from us. So this year my creativity was "sparked" for that "unique" gift- thanks to Starbucks for inspiring me to whip up some Cake Pops!
 Joy wanted to do something for Trey's teachers as well so I encouraged her to embark upon this "cake pop" journey with me. So, we split up the list, went off to hunt down our needed items and baked away. Then we dipped and decorated together :)
We are thrilled with the success of them and the flavor is out of this world!
Want to try one?
I may be onto something new in my life!!
...Watch out Starbucks,these taste better :)



Flavors: German Chocolate, Strawberry Angel food, Brownie Cream & Red Velvet.
The cake pops were presented in these darling tin cans we found at Target :)

No comments: