How Many Have Visited....

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Parker!

How do we sum up the year with some words and memories?? I can't, so I decided to recapture Parker's first year by making a video! I am not a scrapbooker! Howe ver, I do love my blogging and videos! So, Mike & I decided that each year for Parker's birthday (and any other future kids we are blessed with, ) we will make a video for their birthday yearly! So here is how I sum up the highlights of the year with Parker as we celebrate his birth today!

We have been so blessed this first year!
We remember this day like it was yesterday, and some days it feels like it was months ago!
We love you Parker and wish you a happy first year!

Here is a look at what our first year was all about with Parker! (Get the Kleenex ready!)



Looking forward to his 2nd year!!
XO
Jenn & Mike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jen
that is the cutest sweetest thing! you're such a great mom. hope parker had a happy birthday.

The Ashworth family said...

We love you all! So happy to be a part of many memories in Parker's first year!

klacourse said...

Nice job, Jen! Parker is a doll! Your old boss in Syracuse!