How Many Have Visited....

Friday, August 15, 2008

New Look & Parker's Photos...

I finally got around to giving my blog a makeover! After 2 1/2 years I was ready for a change! I loved SO many of the pretty pinks and browns! I just couldn't make that my new look, since we are "The Riese's" I had to stay loyal to our favorite "Orange!" (So fitting too, since we are SU fans!)

If anyone wants a free, new "look"/layout for your blog checkout this site: http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/

Thanks Christy (who has an awesome blog) for directing me to the website posted on your blog. I love your purple stripes blog! So fitting for you!





Last Saturday we took Parker for his 1 year old photos! It was fun!

Here are just a few of our all time favorites!

2 comments:

Christy said...

blog looks great - bright and cheery like you! :)

Anonymous said...

i love the blog. it looks great, jenn!!