How Many Have Visited....

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sisters' Weekend!


I am so excited..
My sisters are coming to spend a long weekend with me!

(Friday-Tuesday) I took my last personal day for Monday, May 1st. I had hopes of spending the day with Mike, but he unfortunately was not able to get the day off.
So, I emailed my sisters and asked (jokingly) if they wanted to come and bond for the weekend. They are coming!!! They got great flights~(considering that it was only a 10 day in advance booking) and the best part yet....I get to meet my new nephew, Joshua (J.J) Jodi is bringing both kids-Thanks to some help from Julie- AKA- "Aunt Dewy"
I think most of the weekend will revolve around the life of my precious niece Grace and what she thinks seems appealing at the moment. We might just ger in to take her 2 year old pictures and visit the Atlanta Zoo! I know we will celebrate her 2 year old birthday, thanks to a special bakery that I won a gift certificate too, along with some other restaurants! (I won a basket of gift certificates at our Spring Fling!) There is a neighborhood Garage sale this weekend here in Chandler Ridge...We might find a few things to sell! But might have more fun shopping for Baby Josh. Lots of little kids in this neighborhood. We will see how it all unfolds. I do hope to get in a pedicure with my sisters, maybe Uncle Mike will enjoy Nap time (with the kids) on Sunday and let us all get away!! Mike babysit alone~??!! I had to take 5 extra hours off of work (to get all back to airport) but it is all worth it to be with my my sisters! Family First...over work!
Off to go get baby diapers for this weekend and go work out at gym.
Blessings to all,
I will post pictures when they arrive here from MI.
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are buying your own diapers for while they are in your house?? that's very sweet of you!

Anonymous said...

Actually...it was only 7 days advance purchase...not even 10! :)