How Many Have Visited....

Friday, April 28, 2006

Finally here!




My sisters, Niece and Nephew are all here-safe and sound!
What a huge suprise it was when Julie saw Jolyn!
She just sighed and said-"AHH-JOLYN IS HERE?!?!" Then she just sobbed!!!
We really got her good! It was fun to pull it off! Then we all stood there and admired baby Josh and then moved to admire Jolyn's pregnant belly- Little Sam!~
Mike just stood back in complete awe of 4 sisters and the connection going on!
(In the meantime Gracie was enamored with "Aunt Juey's" Chapstick!!)
Had a simple night of eating PaPa John's Pizza- they messed up the order so we got it for 1/2 off!! Grace was in her glory swimming tonight in Aunt Nenny's Garden tub and we all took turns cuddling baby Josh! He is on his 5th diaper since being here! Poor little guy has a sore bottom!! He is an absolutely precious baby!
I am very thankful to my coworker June who traded cars with me for the next 4 days...she loaned me their 7 passenger mini van and we all fit perfectly!!
Looking forward to much more adventure...Mike is on his way home from a softball game and I am headed to bed.
Long day today, but priceless being with my sisters!
Blessings to all~
Jenn

No comments: