How Many Have Visited....

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Courtney's Baby Shower (NY Visit Part 2)

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:13-15Baby Boy Riese is a sweet little blessing to the WHOLE Riese family. He has been prayed for, for over 2 years. We have walked a journey with Uncle Brian and Aunt Courtney, and have watched them loose 3 precious babies before he was formed.





 To be honest, I don't think I could have been in their shoes. It is something that God had planned for them and it has made them a very strong and special couple. Their love and desire to be parents has been evident from the start. No doubt-they will be phenomenal parents. There are so many unknowns about the little one's personality, but they are willing to love and accept him as he comes. We know he will rock their world....after all-he is a RIese and they are Precious! :) I am not bias at all to having a Riese baby but we can't wait to see how he looks compared to Parker & Kaden. I hope you will join us in prayer as they prepare and embark upon Parenthood. Thank You for the many prayers that many have you have already bestowed upon them. This little guy is a miracle and we can't wait for his arrival.
It was a joy to throw a shower for Courtney and Baby Boy. My Mother-in-law, Miracle, Cousin Rachel & I all put it together. It was great and the food was awesome. We did an ABC theme shower, since Courtney is a Kindergarten teacher.



 She loved it but I think the most touching part of the shower was the baby blessing bank. We got a special turtle bank for the baby's nursery. We had everyone put a penny in the bank and wish a blessing upon the baby boy, It brought tears to all our eyes. I got it on video and hope that he knows how much he was prayed for before he was born. "Baby Boy-We are so excited to meet you and want you to know how much we all love you. Now promise to sleep ALOT for Mommy, and never cry except when you are hungry or tired!"
 HAHA (We all know that only a few babies out there are like that) but I hope they get a baby that is like this :)
Enjoy the sweet photos of the shower...We will keep you posted upon his arrival.

Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.




 (I can't take credit for carving this baby! My Sister-in-law Miracle is SO talented and did an amazing job with all the decor and much more) How Cute is this?
 Ok! I can take credit for this yummy treat! We made Red Velvet Cake Pops and dipped them in White Chocolate and drizzled baby blue chocolate on them....*shower was on July 3, so they had a patriotic look :)

(Courtney with all her hostesses :) *Mom R. Me, Courtney, Miracle & Rachel)


A nice touch for the mommy to be....White Roses and Blue Hydrangea!
It was a beautiful shower and so sweet to have many friends and family come out and shower Courtney and Brian with many,many gifts and love!
Thank You all for helping us throw a great Shower :)

No comments: