How Many Have Visited....

Monday, February 16, 2009

Yuck.....

Is exactly how I /we feel today! I had my fingers crossed that we would not have any drama here while Mike is in Brazil-BUT it all began yesterday.
When I got home from Church I felt AWFUL! I was feeling nauseous ALL day and crashed in the lazy boy at 2:00. Mike was cleaning the WHOLE house for me (He is SO good to me) and trying to pack for his trip!
Parker woke up screaming at 2:30 and I should have known-then-it was the stomach bug...but the other end! After Mike went in there and comforted him he went back to sleep. He woke up at 5 and he exploded in his diaper. Fortunately, Mike was still here and assisted me with his bath and the MAJOR cleanup!
I was still feeling yucky all night-went to bed at 9! I tossed and turned ALL night! Then at 5 Am it hits me and I puke away! (...sorry to get graphic...) After 5:15 I felt SO much better. I went downstairs and slept on couch till 7:30! Parker woke up at 7:30 with ANOTHER diarrhea episode....Thankfully I was over the worst of my sickness and had enough strength to get him in the tub -clean all the linens and clean his room...Lysol and all!
I really MISS Mike today. I am so glad he is NOT gone often!
(Still no appetite and can't seem to eat that can of soup yet-but the cherry 7Up is helping.)
So glad my little boy is a great napper and I can get some rest today too! This too shall pass-AMEN!
I do have a sweet reminder of Mike's love for me....he got me these gorgeous roses for Valentines Day! He knows my favorite color of roses is purple, and couldn't get them so he opted for white with a spec of purple flowers!




It will be good to see him again hopefully when we are fully recovered!


Jenn :(

No comments: