How Many Have Visited....

Friday, September 04, 2009

Sweet Pea's 20 week appointment

(Sweet pea with eyes closed and hand near face)
(Sweet pea with its right eye open)

I was a very good "wife/girl" today! Today, we had the long awaited 20 week sonogram.
(The popular visit that allows you to find out the gender of your baby!)
I did not give in to my tempting urge to know the sex of baby 2! As you all know, Mike, (MORE then me) did not want to find out the gender of the baby! It was very hard, but some good friends who have waited encouraged me not to find out- and I did it for Mike's wishes too! I LOVE you Mike!
So, we got to see the baby and looked away at the moment! "Sweet pea" is healthy and measuring 1 week earlier then expected. We are very thankful for the good report today. Long arms, legs and nice big belly. (Hmmm?-Must be all those donuts and sweets I have enjoyed!)
Beating heart during the sonogram was 144 beats per min./ Beating Heart when I saw my Dr. was 162! So, guess what you want....we will tell you on delivery day! Place your vote on our poll (off to the right side of our blog).
So happy the journey is 1/2 way over...Now for the Holidays to arrive (YIKES... so much to do between now and then) But so excited for January to come!


We can't wait to meet you little "Sweet Pea!"
YEAH! :)


No comments: