How Many Have Visited....

Monday, June 29, 2009

7 Years ago today...

I married the love of my life!

I must say that I love you, Michael, more then I did on our wedding day. The love has grown over the years! The trials and challenges have made us stronger and I appreciate you not giving up on me (when it has been my fault)! It is amazing how God directed our steps, and there is not a day that goes by where I regret marrying you! Thank you, for being a godly, fun-loving, hardworking (...that is understatement), humorous, laid-back, financial wiseguy, easy-going, supportive,caring, compassionate, and most of all PATIENT husband to me! And of course you have been the best father I could have ever imagined for Parker (and our little sweet pea on the way). I am so grateful to God for the godly heritage we both came from, and have been able to establish in our home! I pray that the next 20+ years to come will be growing, adventurous and most of all memorable years we walk together!

I love you!
Looking forward to dinner tonight with you!
Here is poem that I think is a recipe we are still creating...(and I must be the first to admit-you have more of the ingredients then I do)!
Hope this recipe speaks to many of you too!
Recipe For A Happy Marriage Poem
4 cups of Love
2 cups of Loyalty
Dash of Faith
3 cups of Kindness
4 cups of Understanding
1 cup of Friendship
5 spoonfuls of Hope
1 barrel of Laughter (You have about 10!)
Pinch of Forgiveness (no substitutions)
Dash of Thoughtfulness (not optional)
DIRECTIONS:
Take love and loyalty and mix thoroughly with faith.Blend in kindness and understanding, add friendship and hope.Sprinkle abundantly with laughter. Garnish with forgiveness and thoughtfulness.Bake with sunshine.Serve daily with generous helpings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. I am so glad you are happily married Jenn and that you recognize the gift you have in your husband. And congratulations on the little pea! WOW! I am so happy for you guys! Parker will love being a big brother!