How Many Have Visited....

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oficially a member of the "30+"club!

Happy Birthday Mom! (DO I need to say anything more?)

Eating a free Canolli @ Ippolitoes


I had a great birthday on Tuesday and I appreciate all the cards, notes on facebook and calls from so many of you! My email was flooded with notes and it was uplifting!

Looking back over the last year has been a treasure!
God has blessed me with so much and I could not ask for a better husband or son. Now, I am officially into the "30's" club and establishing the family. Someone said to me recently, that the "30's are the new 20's!" Hmm, I was still trying to figure out what God had in store for me then! I really don't want to be back in my 20's! I am excited to continue this journey and hopefully expand our family and complete it before the big 4-0 ! It is hard to believe that I was a brand-new mom for my 30th birthday, and 1 year later, seems like Parker has been with us forever.
Mike, & Parker took me out to dinner at Ippolitoes (one of my favorite Italian restaurants).
We had a great time eating their good 'ol garlic rolls and then did a little shopping!

Thanks for a sweet day Mike (& Parker)
I look forward to seeing what the new year will hold.

Jenn :)

No comments: