How Many Have Visited....

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My 29 week check-up!



Here is the latest photo of me at 29 weeks! (It was from my baby shower on Saturday, that some of my co-workers threw. It was wonderful and the stuff we got was a real blessing!)
Today,I had the ever so famous...gestational diabetes test! (You can see the lovely little orange-looking soda drink!)I will find out Friday if I passed. My DR. is not to worried and was proud that I had not gained any weight since my last visit 4 weeks ago! I got an "A" for the day from her. I hear it is hard to keep the weight down in the last tri-mester so I felt great about that! I have only gained 24 pounds thus far and it would be great to do no more then 30, but we will see!
I got some BIG news today! I have a new due date...Aug. 20th! I was originally due, Aug. 25th! My O.B. upped my due-date by 5 days. I am also measuring BIG! So, the other big news is we get to have another Ultra-sound on Wed. June 20th! YEAH! We get to see Baby Riese again. My Dr. will be looking to see how BIG baby really is and/or if it my uterus that is measuring me "bigger." I am measuring closer to a 31 week pregnancy. So if all this means a shorter pregnancy...AMEN. Everything else was fine!
We are looking forward to seeing Baby Riese for the 3rd time! I will keep you posted on Baby News!
We are off to NY. on the 20th, following my ultra-sound. Looking forward to a nice 10 day stay!!
Blessings to all of you,
Jennifer, Mike and Baby Riese

2 comments:

akr said...

I just had that today...it was yucky!! I've only gained about 4 lbs. but my belly is measuring above normal...it's so weird! I'm glad you are doing well...you look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Jenn, Looking forward to hearing how the ultrasound went yesterday, June 2oth!!!!